Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Update: Wounds & Wine (Part 1)

Small, but it stings.
Some time after I woke up on Saturday morning, I realized that I had a couple of cuts on my knuckles. I don't remember incurring these wounds (no, I didn't black out, my memory is just naturally shit) and it took me a second to think of how they may have happened. Then, it hit me.

Early Friday evening I met up with a couple of guys downtown to watch a bit of the NFL draft. We ended up making a drinking game out of the event: a shot every 16 picks, a shot whenever Green Bay makes a pick (we're all Green Bay fans), and a shot every time a Virginia Tech player gets drafted. This was all on top of the other drinks we had. This was the most I had had to drink since St. Patrick's Day so the rest of the story is a bit hazy. One of the guys mentioned a friend of his who was coming downtown later. We left this place after a while and went to bar number two where we met up with some people who were in town for the weekend. At some point, this friend shows up downtown. I don't know exactly how it happened, but he and I (as we were all leaving after last call) end up making out. In situations like this I tend to be a bit...aggressive (I guess that's the word I'm looking for). We were up against a wall and, like I said, I don't remember scratching or scrapping against anything, but it happened.

This ended up being the talk of work for the next two mornings since I work with one of the guys that I was watching the Draft with.

The part that truly sucks is that I was supposed to see him the next day (a wine festival type of thing here in town), but that didn't happen. :( Too bad, I remember him being cute (I think :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment