Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Reading Problem

There is this guy with whom I've worked for quite a while. Recently, I've developed something of a crush on him, but I think this may mainly be because he may or may not be interested in me. I'm not sure and I'm having a rather hard time reading the situation. I'm in a strange position of feeling like if this went nowhere, it wouldn't be a big deal while at the same time, if given the opportunity, I would like to see where this goes.

It seems like that opportunity may have just presented itself. We were working together tonight and he asked me if I wanted to go to his birthday party, which is at his hometown (an hour and a half away) in mid-July. Seriously, I froze for a few seconds when he asked me...before saying sure (gotta sound nonchalant after all). Honestly, I have no idea what to make of this. I'm completely flying blind. I'm just hoping I don't pull a Hindenberg (i.e. crashing and burning).

I forgot to mention that we'll be at work essentially alone together for an hour and a half tomorrow morning (unless it gets busy).

No comments:

Post a Comment