Sunday, March 24, 2013

Closing Time!

I am officially sans occupation. Truth time.

Right now, I have no idea what I'm going to be doing in the near future. As such, I'm a little scared. Luckily I have some money saved up. However, there is the strange feeling of excitement that I have. The last few weeks of work have felt nonstop. Even before that, over the last few months, work felt like more of a chore and every time I had to go in was met with a feeling of dread. I'm happy I had a job especially in the current economic climate, but I felt very weighed down. The somewhat popular sentiment at work was that very strange feeling of excitement that I mentioned.

Hopefully within the next few weeks I'll find something else and hopefully it's more career oriented instead of just being a bill-paying job to occupy time. Fingers crossed and I'm hoping for the best.

1 comment: