Monday, October 1, 2012

NOOOOOOO!!! NOT YET!!!

I'm supposed to be going to a wedding in a week and a half and I've known exactly what I wanted to wear for quite some time. The thing was that I didn't own much of what I had planned. Since I had today off, I hopped over to the next town (which is where the nearest mall is) to pick some stuff up. So I'm in this store looking for the specifics I had planned. At some point I looked up and what did I see across the store? Christmas decorations. Seriously. Christmas is just short of three months off and this store is already putting up decorations. I can't handle this. I may have already said elsewhere on this blog how I'm one of those people who despise the extreme commercialization of Christmas. I don't even like hearing Christmas music before Thanksgiving (with some exceptions...very few though).

The good news is that I found just what I was looking for, so that cheered me up. I'll be looking good for this wedding. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment