Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Haul

I despise Black Friday. I don't want to deal with all of those hoards of people fighting each other for this years' electronics which will be irrelevant by the same time next year. I stayed in and slept, then went off to work (ironically, I had to deal with hoards of people there). Almost 30 hours at work over the course of 3 days. Some bitches almost got cut.

I really don't like how the season of togetherness, good will towards men, and being thankful starts with ridiculous amounts of buying stuff on DAY ONE!!! How hypocritical.

Black Friday is terrible. I much prefer Cyber Monday. In fact, I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon:

-The Vampire Diaries: Season One (one of my favourite shows)
-Fifth Element
-American Dad: Volume 4
-Serenity
-The Federalist Papers (which should be required high school history reading)
-A Team of Rivals (a book about President Lincoln's cabinet by the very awesome Doris Kearns Goodwin)

Just under $90. I would have also gotten "Soapdish" (one of my top 10 films) and "A Chorus Line," but they were out of stock when I made the order...but were back in stock moments later. Uhhh... (first world problems).

I'm excited for this arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment