Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So Fresh & So Clean


Despite being tired, hungover, and completely lacking in energy on Sunday morning (this is what happens when you drink until past 3am and then walk a mile and a half home), I somehow managed to do a fair bit of cleaning in the kitchen (as well as doing some laundry). When I was done, I sort of basked in the cleanliness because I knew it would not last. I live some fairly messy people. Sure enough, within 24 or so hours, there was mess everywhere again. It was nice while it last.
 
I just got home 30 minutes ago and the entire downstairs, after having been messy for what seems like ages, was astonishingly clean. My jaw almost hit the ground in complete and utter shock. The kitchen, the living room, all of it. I like to think that I inspired some of them to do this by example. Be the change you want to see and all that.


Yet again however, I will bask in the cleanliness because it is not likely to last. I know, I'm a cynic.

No comments:

Post a Comment