Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Good With the Bad


As I have noted many times, this is my favourite time of year. More daylight, warmer weather, more time
outside…more cute guys wearing less.

The past couple of weeks, I have spent my nights/evenings hanging outside with my neighbours and various other people. Simple good times drinking some drinks, listening to some music, sometimes bringing out the corn-hole set, having a good time while the good weather lasts. Sometimes we hit the pool too. However…

From the knees down, I’m pretty much a giant itch. I’ve been getting eaten up by bugs. Also, every time I go running, I get drenched in sweat. I don’t really mind that, but it does take me a good 30 minutes to cool down again despite drinking ice water and sitting under a fan. Far worse than that though is that for about an hour after going running, my allergies act up. Primarily sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes. It's very aggravating.

I know, some of those are classic first world problems.

You gotta take the bitter with the sweet. That’s just how life works I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment