Saturday, August 27, 2011

Work Tales: The People I Deal With

I was at work last night whe late in my shift, after everyone there had pretty much lost any kind of sanity (which happens pretty much every night), I got asked the question that many of us gay men will get/have been asked. He asked me "am I the man or the woman in my relationships?" This is the same guy I have mentioned a time or two before: young, immature, ignorant, annoying. I immediately wanted to smack him. Luckily, I'm not a violent person. What I said to him was what any of us should say when asked this incredibly stupid question. It was something to the tune of "A main premise of a gay relationship is that we're both guys, so your question is false on its face" combined with a look which expressed that I was angry at him for asking this question, then I just walked away. This kid has a lot to learn about asking stupid questions.

He also made the mistake of asking my, hypothetically of course (since he is straight...I assume), if I would have sex with him. My response was a disgusted look and a very definite "Eww..." That got a lot of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment