Monday, January 2, 2012

With Great Power...

I just had a dream (not sure when I'll end up posting this, but I started writing this at 5:14 AM) that my sister and I were both on a television show called "No Ordinary people." The basic premise of the show is that it's was pretty much an X-Men live-action television show. During the part of the dream that I recall, we were watching on the street as a house was being floated down the road many feet up in the air as people stared in awe (it was supposed to be a display of someone's power) until it collided with another building at the end of the block. At the end of the scene, the character I was playing fainted in slow motion (which seemed to take forever to land). The strangest aspect was that at the beginning of the dream, it seemed like reality but towards the end, someone yelled cut and I realized (from an external perspective) that we were merely filming. 

Then I heard everyone around us clapping and celebrating. I guess that was a wrap on taping that episode. Craft Services had quite a spread, but it was a lot of sweets. Lots of sugary pastries and such. Then I woke up, probably because of the howling winds outside. Now I have the Herculean task of trying to get back to sleep...which never works out well.

I would have enjoyed the dream more if I had actually had powers in it... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment