Thursday, October 27, 2011

Run Ragged

This is pretty much what I managed to do to myself this week: run myself ragged. From Monday through Wednesday I ended up running 12 miles, which is kind of a lot for me. I even managed to do all of that with a relatively small amount of pain. Today, however, the miles are starting to catch  up with me. My left foot hurts a fair amount, I feel like I have strained something in my left leg, and some muscle just south of my right hip is giving me problems. I was hoping to get a bit more running in today, but between that and the weather (possibility of rain), it may not happen, or at least the 3 miles I'm used to doing in one go. After having been out of work for an hour right now, I'm feeling a little better and the weather hasn't gotten to bad yet, so maybe. We'll see. I guess I'm going so hard now because when it gets cold out for good (or at least until Spring), running will be incredibly rare for me. Trying to burn as many calories as I can before the cold really settles in. As the Starks of Winterfell say, "Winter is coming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment