Saturday, November 5, 2011

"The night is dark & full of terrors."

I finished "A Clash of Kings" this past week and it was pretty amazing. I still won't spoil what happens. All I will say is that there was a particular incident that had me angry to the point that, for the second time in reading the series, I HAD to put the book down. That's how outraged I was. By the time I got to the end, that incident made more sense and I was much happier. I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is one of those books where you think it's about to zig but it zags instead.

Now, onto volume three: "A Storm of Swords." I've also already bought volume four, "A Feast of Crows." My Winter reading has already been planned out. I love books.

"A mind needs books like a sword needs a whet stone."
-Tyrion of House Lannister

No comments:

Post a Comment