Wednesday, November 2, 2011

THE SLOOTPOCALYPSE!!!

I may have said this before, but Halloween is probably my favourite holiday. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and Thanksgiving a lot, but Halloween is better. It may be that Halloween is less materialistic and commercialized than those two. not to mention the costumes that some people are in. Let's face it, there is a reason why Halloween is nicknamed "The Slootpocalypse." I would have to say that most of the best costumes I saw this year were the ones my friends were wearing. My friend Tara was the black swan from "The Black Swan." When I first saw her, I was shocked at how accurate/awesome she looked. for myself, I was Tiger Woods this year (as a was one of the nights last year too, I got lazy). It looked better this year, though I was minus the angry Swedish ex-wife. My friend JP was a Latina gangsta-bitch (she's Honduran so it wasn't racist) Tara's husband was a commando (I hope face-paint isn't bad for the skin), Scotti was a sexy cop and her boyfriend Ryan was an inmate (orange jumpsuit and all).

Other than people that I knew, I wasn't impressed with a lot of costumes. So, since I didn't have this blog last year during Halloween (or at all), I'll take a look back at that year's best costumes (in no particular order):
-Little kid as a UPS guy. Absolutely adorable.
-Brawny Man. I didn't get it until I saw him holding a roll of paper towels.
-The Mad Hatter, huge hat and all.
-Flapper girl. There were actually 2, but one was especially good. The '20s were the best fashion decade.
-Catholic priest. All he really needed to finish the costume was a little kid to abuse.
-McLovin from "Superbad." This guy was the spitting image of him.
-Hot guy in a Scottish kilt...because he was super-hot.

1 comment: