Thursday, June 2, 2011

Heading to Class

I mentioned in a previous post that I'm a huge X-Men fan. Well, tonight is the night. X-Men: First Class comes out and I'm on my way to see a midnight showing (after some bowling, we're making a night of it). I have been looking forward to this film for a very long time which is ironic because when I first heard about it, I thought it was a joke and didn't believe it would happen. I will say that something I'm sad about is the fact that it isn't the original five that will be in the film (Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Beast, and Angel). I guess if the film is good enough, I'll just get over that, though I find it very weird the Cyclops' little brother Havok is in this prequel given his capacity in the film. Still, super excited.

Won't be getting home until 3:00 am probably. Hope I can switch shifts tomorrow or I'm getting practically no sleep tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment