Friday, June 10, 2011

Work Tales: I've Had Better Days

I know today could have been far worse than it was, but it still was full of suckage. I'm pretty stressed with my living/financial situation right now. I won't get into details, but I need to find roommates soon or I'm pretty much screwed. The jackass that I work with who is also a good friend of mine got really drunk last night (I called him around 8 last night and he was incoherent, which goes to show how day-drinking can get out of hand really easily), busted his face on some concrete, and couldn't work tonight. Thus, the rest of us had to pick up the slack. It was a slow night, but I was at work way later than I should have been. This guy CJ (I mentioned him in a previous post) was being a complete tool. He is way too into himself, and this modeling he has apparently been doing lately is not helping his ego situation. He is making several enemies; me being one of them, two others being are in managerial positions. I was pissy, cranky, bitchy, and ready to cut anyone that crossed me. My appettite was all over the place from not being hungry at all to stuffing my face with everything in sight. I guess I'll try to recover from all of that tomorrow.

Here's to hoping for better days ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Near meltdown, dude! I feel for you, and understand 100% cause I've been there, dealt with it, got a fricking sh!tload of tshirts!

    God, there are just times you want to go postal (oops, that's insulting to postal workers, sorry).

    Hope it all improves...

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete