Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Branching Out



You may not have noticed but there is a lack of political discussion on the blog. That is totally on purpose. I started this blog to talk about random life events and musings on various events. Pretty much, this is an online journal. The thing is though, I'm a political junkie. I think about it on a regular basis. Hell, it was what I studied in university.

As such, some time in the not-too-distant future (the next week if not the next few days), I plan on launching a blog about politics/current events (primarily gay rights, but other things as well). There's just too much going on in my head on the subject to say nothing.

This blog (i.e. Son of the Commonwealth) will go on, so no need to worry.

1 comment:

  1. Should be interesting. I'm not a political junkie, but I like to know what's going on. So I'm sure the new one will be a good one to read and follow!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete