Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Who's the Hottest of Them All: Part 1 (Top Dog)

AfterElton.com did a Hot 100 list of the hottest guys in film, T.V., sports, and pretty much anywhere. It was an interactive vote where, if memory serves, everyone got to make a list of 10 and the people with the most votes made the list. Simple. I have to say that I was pretty surprised by who made the top spot.


***SPOILER ALERT***















Darren Criss from Glee (a bunch of the guys from Glee made the list...almost all actually). I say I was shocked he made the top spot, but he has a really endearing face (and again, the eyes got me). Not to mention he has a great voice (anyone who can make Katy Perry bearable to me is automatically amazing).


Speaking of Glee, the season two finale is about to start, so away I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment