Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Work Tales: Hetero Antics

During this past marathon weekend of work, some of the guys that I work with spent a good deal of time being pretty gay. I don't mean gay as in lame, I don't mean gay as in stereotypically gay, I mean they were being pretty gay. Friday morning, there were two guys playing grab-ass with each other...literally. On Friday and Saturday night, there were two other guys who were constantly pinching each others' nipples (oh the professional environment I work in...). Honestly I'm quite used to being outgayed by the straight guys that I work with (by the way, these guys that I'm talking about are all straight...well...maybe one of them isn't), but this was a whole new level of being outgayed. At least these people acting like idiots running around grabbing at each other kept me entertained and sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment