Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wardrobe Week

My closet is a mess. There are clothes that are a bit tattered, clothes that I have not worn in months (maybe even a year or more), clothes that should be put away because Winter is over, and clothes that need to be taken to Goodwill. As such I'm taking a good chunk of my free time this week to the unholy mess in check. This is part of a much needed turnover in my wardrobe, since my taste in clothes (i.e. my knowledge of fashion-sense) is hugely changed - for the better - since the time that I bought/acquired most of this stuff. That and, since I am seriously considering a career/lifestyle change, this would require me to have much better clothes (particularly my dress clothes).

Essentially the only organization in my closet is that everything (mostly everything) is arranged by colour...in rainbow order of course. It's not really for the reason you would think, more so because I don't know how else to know where to find what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment