Monday, May 9, 2011

Kryptonite

When it comes to physical attraction, I think most people have their own personal weakness. For some, it’s hair colour. For some, it’s a certain ethnicity. For some it’s frame (petite girls, muscular guys, and so on). For myself, what makes me weak in the knees is a guy with a great smile and beautiful eyes. That alone goes a long way for me. Looking back on the guys that I have fallen for in the past this trait was the common thread. One of the reasons I fell so bad for “N” (one of these days, I’ll get to “The N Saga") was because he had eyes like this...

...and a really genuine smile (it didn’t hurt that he was really sweet too).

I remember once being in the checkout line at a grocery store. I looked up into the cashier’s eyes and, literally, got lost in them. I proceeded to respond to what he said (probably sounding stupid). Then, I realized what he said and that my response made zero sense so I tried to recover. I walked out of that grocery store laughing at what a schmuck I had just made of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment