Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Men of the Gridiron

Today marks the beginning of football season. Even though I genuinely love watching football for the hard hits, masterful plays, and the on-field drama, let's face facts. Some of these guys are absolutely hot. The league is awash with some beautiful specimens. So, in honour of of the season starting today, I thought I would show you some my personal favourite gentlemen of the NFL.


In addition to playing wide receiver in Minnesota, Eric Decker also played baseball before joining the Denver Broncos. He also won the "King of the Hardwood" competition in 2011.


There has been some drama surrounding Reggie Bush. A career that started great (including a Super Bowl win with the New Orleans Saints in the 2009-2010 season) gave way to lesser production (though I think there was an injury in there) over the last two years. He is currently playing with the Miami Dolphins. I can forgive him for all of that. Him having dated a Kardashian (Kim) however, that will take time.


A former teammate of Bush is franchise quarterback Drew Brees. Adding to the hotness factor is the fact that he has done an anti-bullying PSA (not specifically anti-gay bullying for the record).


Honestly, I don't know much about Wes Welker. I know he plays for the New England Patriots, I know he is a wide receiver, and I know those eyes are gorgeous (I have stated before that eyes are my weakness).


Adrian Peterson, wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings, has a beautiful smile to go with the rest of that body (I decided to go conservative with his picture but Google him). It's enough to allow me to forgive him for playing for one of my team's division rivals. 

And last but DEFINITELY not least...

Clay "Clay-Maker" Matthews III. Of course this list would not have been complete without a member of my favourite NFL, the Green Bay Packers. I could gush and gush about this guy: not just the looks, but also how great he has been at the outside linebacker position and what he has brought to the team, including helping them get to and win this past Super Bowl. I'm in need of a new Green Bay jersey and #52 is definitely one of my possible picks.

Speaking of the Green Bay Packers, they will be playing tonight at Lambeau Field in tonight's season opening game against the New Orleans Saints (i.e. the previous two Super Bowl champs are gonna rumble). I have made my plans and will be wearing the green and gold of the Packers. I haven't been this excited for anything since the last Super Bowl. Defending the title starts tonight.

GO PACK GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment