Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Update: Sunday Funday!!! Part One

He looked kind of like this.
Work pretty much sucked this weekend. I was there for what seemed like really long hours (after 11pm on Friday and Saturday), and was there really early on Sunday which ended up being a shit-show. The highlight of that day (work-wise) was that this guy came in who used to live across the car park from me (I'm not sure he still does). This guy was super cute. ----------------------------->
I could stare at him all day long...except for the whole being really creepy thing. 

I was out of work by 2pm. I was about to head home when one of the girls I work with who had left earlier that day called me to meet her and her boyfriend (who used to work with us) at Awful Arthurs. It was pretty much just across the street so, even despite me REALLY wanting to take a shower, I went there. I drank that first Long Island Iced Tea like a champ and got another one which I drank much more slowly (I had no intention of ending up blackout drunk). I was there with them for about an hour and a half before I headed home for a little bit before coming back downtown. I just really needed to take a shower and change clothes. 

So about an hour later, I met back with them and someone else at a place called Cabo. The girl we were with was pretty wasted by this time. Apparently in my absence, they were crossing the street or something and she was yelling at some guy who ended up getting out of the car and they had to scurry away. I never really got the whole story but she ran away thinking the guy was a cop...because that is what her boyfriend had made her believe. During the course of another conversation while we were at Cabo, the other guy who was with us mentioned that a lot of his friends were gay guys and he was wondering why that was. I almost gave him an honest answer (which would be that he is pretty hot) but luckily I wasn't anywhere near drunk enough to be that candid. A better answer would have been "You have so many gay friends because you're a lucky sonofabitch." Eventually the girl had to be taken home because she was very drunk, so the other guy and myself headed back to Awful Arthurs

No comments:

Post a Comment