Thursday, April 21, 2011

Death By Pizza

Like many people here in the States, this is one of my favourite foods. I could literally eat it everyday (and working around it so much, I almost do). I love melted cheese and I love bread, two of the three main components of almost all pizzas of course. It’s just so much stuff that I like rolled into one food. I have noticed over the past few years that pizzas have gotten more and more unhealthy. It didn’t really hit me until the last few weeks when I started seeing commercials for pizza that had crust stuffed not just with cheese (as if that wasn’t bad enough), but also with meat. Don’t get me wrong, it sounds and looks delicious, but it’s as if the people who came up with this idea are trying to make pizza as caloric and fatty as possible. Not to mention that it looks like a bitch to make (I feel sorry for the people who have to spend what must be a huge amount of time making these pizzas).

Having said all of that, it probably won’t stop me from ordering one of these pizzas one of these days. Best tasting heart attack ever!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Another Virginian! We're just eating up Google hard drive space!

    Read a few posts, cool blog, man. I see you're pretty new, so WELCOME! Look forward to reading more.

    If it's OK with you, I'll follow and add you to my blogroll at jayinva.blogspot.com.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome. I appreciate the exposure.

    -Rob

    ReplyDelete