Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Interesting Sighting: Part 2

This past Sunday, I was at work in the afternoon when some of the night shift people started coming in. I heard many of them talking about coming from watching a Quidditch match. Apparently, this is more intense than I originally thought. because this match that they had come from wasn't just some random group of people assembling to play a game, this game was between two college club teams (i.e. Virginia Tech and James Madison). From what I heard, there were more people there than there were at Tech's baseball game that which was held the same day. I was told it wasn't even people there merely to watch and mock either, people were doing some of the same classic Hokie cheers that you would hear at a football game or a basketball game (the two biggest sports at Virginia Tech). I was speechless when I heard all of this, and that doesn't happen much. I am officially intrigued. I need to see one of these matches up-close and personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment