Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Pain

The hotter Prince.
I’m a big news watcher. A lot of my free time is spent cruising through various news outlets. Usually, this is a good thing. Unfortunately, with the upcoming royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton, said wedding is what a lot of the news is obsessed with. One of my main morning shows, “Morning Joe,” is airing from London all week long. Sure they’re talking about other subjects while they’re there, but it just irks me anyway. When the general media locks onto stories like this that don’t really have any affect on the world at large (this and whether or not Lindsay Lohan is going back to jail), I get incredibly annoyed. There are far more important and life-changing things going on in the world. The goods news is that it will be over by the end of the week (Thank the good Lord for that).

Also, Harry is the hotter brother. Maybe I'll pay attention to his wedding (unless it's not to me).

;)

1 comment:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me at what the news media considers important. I worked in the industry for 20+ years and there is no doubt that the lowest common denominator is all that matters, that's who watches the news, and that's what they care about. Not wars, not foreign affairs, just sensationalism.

    Even the so-called "hard news" agencies are not immune. And yes, Harry is the hotter of the two! I love a guy in a flight suit.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete