Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Not Perfect, but Far Better

In case you haven’t noticed from previous posts (and my current background), I vastly prefer Spring weather over Winter weather. Warm > cold, it’s just the way I am. I don’t have to worry about wearing (and washing) tons of clothing to prevent shivering and sickness, everything turns green and colourful, and there is more sunlight (being dark by 5 is really depressing). Having said that, it isn’t a perfect season…since there is no such thing. Ever since my first year of university, I have suffered from Spring allergies. Luckily it’s not too serious. I can survive without medication. Even as I’m writing this, however, my eyes are really itchy and my nose is running. The eyes are what really kill me. I can rub them for minutes on end until I look like I just smoked up. At least I don’t have it as bad as my sister used to. She had to get shots for her allergies as a kid, and I hate needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment