Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Post Easter/Lent Wrap-Up

The forty days are over, which means indulging in that stuff that I gave up for six weeks. There was Chinese food, there was Ben & Jerry’s (chocolate fudge brownie if you’re wondering), there was sausage…pretty much everything except pizza. I haven’t gotten to that yet, but it’s only a matter or time.

I also have the tradition of watching “Kingdom of Heaven” every Easter (and Christmas). It’s my favourite film of all time. Liam Neeson, Orlando Bloom, Eva Green, and Brendan Gleeson are in this film, and I think they’re all great in their parts. If you haven’t seen it, you should (particularly the director’s cut).

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a binge! I couldn't catch up on that much in a week, much less a couple of days!

    I've never seen Kingdom of Heaven . Sounds like something I should watch.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete